Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Luke's great game

Just like Johnny, a catcher that can hit! And hit well :) During Luke's second game on Saturday he went 2 for 2 with 5 RBI's. More impressively, his second hit went to the wall which allowed a inside the park GRAND SLAM! It was pretty incredible! I was there to see it and the rest of the fam was at home. But because I was childless (you know what I mean) I was able to take tons of pics and video parts of the game, so I got it all on tape :) Yippee! Luke ended up getting the game ball from that night as well. We came home and presented it all to Daddy who was mighty proud as you would guess :) Here is how the evening unfolded:
And at last, the HIT:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Luke's routine waiting for the ball to be pitched, love the helmet looks to sizes too big, love the way he runs those bases. Can't wait to see him play!
Love,
Grandmom

Belva Jean said...

Awesome hit!!!

Anonymous said...

I could barely see you running around the bases, very fast all the way to the dugout even...Great hit and ALWAYS run that fast no matter how you hit the ball.
Love,
Uncle Thad and Aunt Jackie