Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Extended B-day Weekend

Happy Birthday to my sweetheart. Michael turned 32 yesterday :) Yay! We had a long weekend to celebrate together! He got home from Vegas early Friday morning and didn't go in to work. We of course had Sat and Sun together but it just so happened that Mon, his actual b-day was a down day--Daddy didn't have to go to work! So we had 4 days together and it was wonderful! Here's a run down of events:
Friday I put Josie's hair in 2 pigtails, she wouldn't let me get a good shot but here she is as adorable as ever:
They only lasted about 2 hours but they were sure cute while there! Michael flew all night home from Vegas so pretty much just slept on Friday. On Saturday Luke had a baseball tournament. He played at 2:45 and again at 7:45. They were exciting and wonderful games. Luke hit a inside the park grand slam in game #2! I got it on video on my camera and it's sweet!!!! But that will be a later post...
Sunday Luke had another game but lost and we were out of the tourney. We decided to go to Red Robin and get Daddy his free birthday burger! YUM! He was upset because there was no singing and no free ice cream. Sorry 'bout that babe but dinner was great all the same!
I tried to take an adorable photo of everyone but the sun wasn't cooperating. I am posting these anyways because they are too cute---just look at the faces on my sweet babes in the different pics, LOVE IT!!!
Monday morning the kiddos were so excited to give Daddy his presents, we did it right before the big boys got on the bus. I took this picture:and thought, now that doesn't look right, it's kinda foggy. I kept snapping and it obviously got worse:I kept wiping the lens and eventually it cleared itself off. Weird, huh?! More present pics: It was a hero kind of day for our hero. He got the Bourne Trilogy and the Spiderman Trilogy on blu ray from us and a super superhero shirt from Becks. He was sent many cards and much love on his happy day! Happy Birthday Daddy! We love you so.

No comments: