Friday, August 28, 2009

Silly Sleepers

I took these pictures last week when our A/C was still out. That is why my angel baby girl doesn't have anything on but her diaper (SO sorry Momma! I hate it too but it was just too darn hot!) The house cooled off to around 90 degrees at night. Ugh. It was SO not fun. I went to check on my babes as I always do and saw how Josie had filled her crib. I'm sure she just kept asking Gabriel to bring her more and more animals. I used to sleep with tons of stuffed animals too. Like mother, like daughter I guess:
When I looked over in Gabe's bed, I noticed he wasn't there. Michael and I went searching for him to find him in the living room behind and ON toys just sleeping away. You can't really tell in this picture but his head is way below his body. I can't imagine he was comfortable. Such a goof:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gabe is also like his Momma, I use to find you in some pretty strange places, especially at Granny's house in Tupelo.
Love ya,
Mom