Tuesday, August 04, 2009

So many things

My goodness! I have so many things to blog about, it's almost ridiculous. I went to the Fan Fest in STL over all star weekend. I went to the Home Run Derby, I went to the ALL STAR Game! I went to a private ESPN party, went to the pre-ASG party too. ALL courtesy of my sis-in-law Jackie and her AWESOME Uncle! WOW! That will take days to blog about. But all in due time, I'm thinking I need to finish June, so back there we go...
Picture it, Kansas City, Missouri. June, 2009. Father's Day weekend. Michael, the kids, and I drove up to KC for a Cards/Royals game. My Momma and bestest cousin Melanie drove over from STL to join us. We met up on Saturday for the Sunday day game. Even though it was crazy, CRAZY hot we had the BEST TIME! Didn't hurt that the Cards whooped up on kc, 12 to 5, and that Albert hit not just a home run, but a grand slam as well! But all of this weekend started meeting at a mall...
The kiddos were playing as we waiting for our fam:
The happy reunion:
Time for the carousel:
Swimming at the hotel pool:
That Sunday was Fathers' Day, so we had a little something for Daddy:
Time for the BIG game and we're READY:
Lots of Cardinal red there:
My Dave McKay, I always have a pic of Dave!!!
YAY! We WIN!!!
I forgot to say that Saturday night my Momma sent Mel, Michael, and I to the movies. It was so much fun. We saw The Proposal and laughed a lot! Thanks Momma!!
What a fun weekend that was. It's a date for next year. We'll try for Saturday's night game though, it was a HOT Sunday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So happy you all had a great time! Night games would be cooler. Love you all,
Mom