Saturday, October 28, 2006

2006 World Champions!!!!


The St. Louis Cardinals are the Champions!!!!!!
How good does it feel to say that? Cardinal Nation believed! The game was so exciting last night. We won, we won, we won! Let's enjoy the celebration! :) Weaver, you were unbelievable and David you were certainly the MVP!!!!!
It was a very exciting game. I was stressed in the 9th, not because I didn't have faith but because 2 runs is still a close game and I wanted desperately to win in St. Louis for the players, for the fans, for Uncle Don and Aunt Deb--who were there!!!!! When we won game 3, I about bit my thumb off during the 9th inning. And last night I folded my arms and was squeezing them so tight look what happened to me: Who says fans don't suffer?!

Gotcha! I am totally kidding. That is my lovely bruise from getting 8 vials of blood drawn on Tuesday, see the needle prick? It is now starting to look better. Ha, trying to be funny.

Way to go Cardinals! I am so excited! It's nice to be World Champions! 24 years was a long time to wait. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

24 years is a long time to wait??? Did you seriously just say that in front of me???? You're lucky your halfway across the country so I don't kick your booty!!!! I've been waiting since 1907!!!! Oh well, I'll get cha back in 15 DAYS!!!!!!!!!! Maybe next year you can be rooting with me and my Cubbies in the World Series.....HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHA I love baseball. Congrats, by the way.
Kelly

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Jesse's boys!! Love the bruise...I don't believe your story it's from having blood drawn...nice try:)