Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Carving the night away

The before shot:

Yesterday we finally got around to carving our pumpkin. I carved and Luke and I cleaned the pumpkin. Kaden did not want anything to do with it. Gabriel looked inside but that was it.
Luke and Gabriel inspecting the inside:
Luke started cleaning:
Aunt LeeAnn I think we got an Italian pumpkin, check it out, there is spaghetti on the inside:
The finished jack-o-lantern:
Should be a fun night tonight. Hopefully I will get to blog again soon seeing that our movers come tomorrow! Yah, I am stressing a little bit. I feel like I have to do so much and nothing is done. Doesn't help that Mike has an insane week. He was almost 2 hours later then he thought he would be yesterday. Yikes, I certainly hope we don't forget to set something aside that we might need. I will be glad when Friday comes and the movers are gone and we are relaxing with family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We were carving together! Have fun tonight...See you in a couple of days!!