Friday, October 06, 2006

More MGM fun!

Yeah, there's more pictures and this is just the first full day of our vacation! And I promise I am not even close to sharing ALL the photos.

Here's the boys at the Honey, I Shrunk the Kids playground. Kaden did love it there. Luke's climbing the spiderweb (gross), Kaden just came down an anthill slide, and Gabriel is sitting in a paw print. They are all SO cute!
We got to see Pooh Bear and Kaden was really excited about that! He jumped out of the stroller to go and give him hugs. It was adorable. And he kept looking for Pooh the rest of the trip. Where'd Pooh go? he would ask us.
And here for cousin Logan we visited Sulley from Monster's Inc. I love this first picture, Sulley just swallowed them up! And the second is a great family shot!
Here's Luke waiting for Star Wars ride to start, I am telling you he LOVED that ride!
And here's a photo especially for Grandmom. We took this in the Villains Shop. Can you believe they had your favorite character right there?? (for all others out there, my mother hates the Siamese cats from Lady and the Tramp, I mean hates them...) Ha, Ha, Momma!!! :)
This was towards the end of the day, Kaden was pretty wiped out you can tell, I love this picture.
We would all rest well and the next day we headed to Magic Kingdom. My favorite!! The part of the trip I was most looking forward too because of all the great kiddo rides there!

1 comment:

Belva Jean said...

"That's Uncle Mike and Luke Thomas and MONSTER'S INC." Logan got distracted before naming the other two kiddos in the picture:)