Friday, October 27, 2006

Dancing with the Cards

I am not the only excited Cardinal fan out there. When Preston Wilson made his amazing catch last night I felt my baby move for the first time. Such an amazing feeling!! Obviously, it's never too early to be a baseball fan!!!!

Who said being the underdog is a bad thing?! Not St. Louis fans, that's for sure! The Cardinals won again last night and are now leading 3 games to 1. What a fun game tonight!!!! Way to go Eckstein, he certainly was the player of the game! Go Cardinals!!! One more game!

On Wednesday night when the Cards game was rained out, Mike was flipping channels and I asked him to stop on Dancing with the Stars. I have never seen it but my Mom told me that Emmitt Smith is amazing! And just our luck he was dancing first, doing the Mambo. Didn't take too long until Kaden and Luke joined in. I cannot tell you how hilarious it was and the pictures do not do it justice. We were cracking up! Thaddeus you would have cried watching them try to 'shake it' like Emmitt. (notice he is in the background on the TV--this was not a recreation of the event)

After baths that night, I decided Kaden needed a haircut, I did cut a lot off, it was getting so long--especially in the back. So here's the pic I took of him this morning, don't worry Grandmom the boy still has LOTS of hair.

We have out Halloween party at Mike's work this afternoon, the boys are very excited as you can imagine. There will be pictures.

More on the baby front: I am now 15 weeks, I had my doc appointment on Tues and all looks great. The baby's heartbeat was in the upper 140's, same as Kaden and Gabriels, Luke's was always in the 160's. Don't worry, I haven't conceded anything yet!!! I will be seen once again before we leave here. And baby you can move anytime, Momma loves to feel you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Cards!!
Love the cute pics...it's so funny watching the things kids will do.
Good job on the haircut too!