Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Ghosts and my pumpkin

Yesterday Luke and I did some Halloween decorating. I bought the cutest little plastic ghosts and pumpkins at Target. (you fill them with scraps of paper and use twist ties to close them) Luke was a big help and we had lots of fun. We went outside and put them on our bushes in front of the house and big tree in the side yard. They look pretty cool if I do say so myself. It was a fun project to do with the kiddos, Kaden wouldn't sit long enough to help (surprise, surprise) but Luke had a great time. Easy, cheap, cute, and fun to do, yeah Target!!!!!

Luke hanging up a ghost.


And Jackie, this next photo is for you!! This is the outfit that you and Thaddeus sent Gabriel when he was born. It's 6-12 months, but my little guy can still fit into it at 21 months. This picture is so adorable I can just hear your squeal of how cute he looks. And no, you still can't have him. But come and visit whenever you want, we would LOVE to have you guys!! :)

Mommy's punkin.

1 comment:

Belva Jean said...

Looks like you guys got into the Halloween spirit too. Those ghosts look cute...Good job Luke!