Saturday, October 07, 2006

Magic Kingdom!

Alrighty, time for more photos. This was Sunday, our day at Magic Kingdom. The first thing we headed for was Dumbo, my favorite actually, but that is not why it was first, honest. Kaden was a little scared but not for long he loved it. Mike had the camera and Kaden so no picture this time.
Here is Luke waiting for Goofy's Barnstormer, the kiddos roller coaster. He loved it and went on to ride the big people coasters! That boy had no fear! Here is Luke waiting for the cars. Goodness was he excited to ride this?!
Daddy took Luke so I had Kaden and the baby, Kaden didn't want to drive so this is a GREAT (read sarcastically) picture of me trying to drive while laughing like crazy. Mike took the photo as Luke was driving him around, he is proud of this picture. While Daddy and Luke were riding Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, another of my favorite, but prego didn't ride. Kaden and I decided to get some snacks. But we both shared with Gabriel.
This one I am proud of because I took it with my left hand as I fed him with my right!!
Here is Daddy's favorite photo, his boys with his favorites. Note that Luke has on a Capt Hook shirt, that went over really well. Hook liked that, we changed at nap time, earlier in the day he had on Peter Pan, think how that would have gone over with Hook? They are fun characters.
We rode Pirates of the Caribbean and loved it of course. This is a pic of us waiting in the dungeon.
They have added Johnny Depp, I mean Capt Jack Sparrow to 3 different parts of the ride, here a photo Michael took. Oh yeah, his voice is added too, not too shabby... Here's Daddy and Luke on Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride which is Dumbo again. I love it.

No comments: