Sunday, October 22, 2006

Fall Festival and the Fall Classic

Oh. My. Goodness! The Cards win game one! The Cards win game one! I knew it, I called it, we had the advantage in my eyes! Way to go Redbirds! 1-0, we're 1-0!!!!! :) Yeah, Cardinals!

What an exciting game last night, I did miss most of it. Went out for a goodbye dinner with some friends. I did get to see the end. I am still SO excited!

Yesterday was a Fall Festival at Luke's school. We had a great time. They had 6 different HUGE (and I mean that) inflatables for the kiddos to play on. You know they loved that! Here's Luke and Kaden on a couple:

Gabriel was such a sweetie the whole time. He was too little to play on the inflatables but he did get to run around a bit. Here he is making silly faces at his Momma (note the outfit):
They had little carnival games for the kiddos too. This is Luke and Kaden at the dinosaur dig--yeah, Grandmom, that's playdoh they are digging in:
Searching in the haystack for prizes:
Kaden at the penny toss, getting help from Daddy:

The kids had a blast and slept pretty good last night you can imagine. Fun times.

On a separate note, the moving countdown has begun. The movers are coming tomorrow to take inventory of what we have. They will be here Nov 1st-3rd. We will be heading to St. Louis, home of the world famous underdog World Series leading Cardinals, on Nov 9th. WOW! Just 17 more days here in Florida.

And just a mere 175 days until baby 4's due date! :) I am still getting sick, though not quite as often but the nausea is there for parts of everyday. I started my second trimester so hopefully I will be feeling much better soon. I go to the doc again on Tues, I will update you guys then!!

No comments: