Monday, January 07, 2008

Welcome 2008!

So, I'm back! I realize that I have been gone awhile, but I will catch you up on everything, promise!
Is anyone else having a hard time believing it's actually 2008?! I sure am. What an exciting year we have before us. The biggest news of course is Jackie and Thad's wedding in early August! We are so excited, I can't stand it! We have a family vacation to Disneyland planned with both Grandma's in July (seeing that we will already be in LA for the wedding, it only makes sense, right?!) So much to look forward to!
I am always inspired at the beginning of the new year, like so many I guess. I am praying for the endurance to stick to my hopes this year, got some big plans for myself and my family.
Now onto catch up time:
It was truly a wonderful holiday season for these Harmons. We were so blessed to get to see so much of our family this year! Thanks again to Belva and the kiddos for coming up here to see us on their way home for Christmas! Thanks to Thad and Jackie for flying home to see all of us! Jackie, I hope that you loved your first full Christmas in St. Louis. So many more to come and we are thrilled to have you in the fam! I'll get to the St. Louis fun soon but first...
Before we left for our St. Louis Christmas we opened up our Harmon presents.
Thank you, thank you for all our wonderful gifts! We are so blessed and thankful---just look at these faces:

No comments: