Tuesday, September 23, 2008

At Last!

Well I FINALLY posted a video of my Josie walking. It's not a good video mind you, it's from my phone. And also Josie really does walk much better then that. She was walking on the wood chips at the park and it was throwing her off a bit. But you can still see how darn adorable she is toddle-ing around.

Here she is after quite a long day. Passed out at lunch. It's so funny to me that all babies do this!

This is an outfit from her Grandmom. Doesn't she look so cute?! Won't be wearing it much longer, that is for sure!

I love the last picture. Josie looks like she is falling over, when really she was just taking a step. Sweet baby girl! Have I told you guys yet how much I LOVE having a daughter?! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, Josie. I never doubted that you would do it. Just taking your time and raking in all the "being held" you could.
Love,
Aunt LeeAnn

Becky said...

She had a slow beginning but I bet you that she'll become a track and field star in high school or college! Can't wait to see.

Aunt "Backy"

Anonymous said...

How cute is she!!! I love her little curly top. What a sweet little girl.
Love, Heidi