Friday, September 05, 2008

Celebrating my Tigers!

Hello all. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Have been laboring since Labor Day. The kids and I took a long weekend up to St. Louis to visit my family. Kaden and Luke had both Mon and Tues off of school so I took advantage and went home. I didn't get many pics taken but I will share the fun I did capture.
We arrived Fri night at midnight. The trip went well and the kids were good, so was Flash by-the-way. We left at 4pm, about 15 minutes after Luke got off the bus. Thanks to my brother and sis-in-law for talking to me for a good chunk of the drive! :)
Saturday we hung out with my Momma and Granny. I went to Kohl's (LOVE IT!!) and spent $100 on new Mizzou clothes :) Yes, seriously. I got some sweats but what I really went for was for my kiddos. We live in Oklahoma, the dark side, where you get lam-blasted by ou stuff from all sides---everywhere! My kids so needed to be prepared to combat the evil that is ou. Luke got a Chase Daniel jersey and a t-shirt, Kaden and Gabriel got tees as well. Now we are all set! MIZZOU-RAH!
Speaking of Mizzou-rah...Saturday night a group of family and my best bud from college Becky watched the game together at my Uncle Ricks. With the BIG TV! We had the best time eating pizza with Becks and I screaming at the TV. Michael was able to watch the game on his AFN channel. He called a couple of times celebrating good plays and the W! Good win for my Tigers, not great but good. Way to go boys! It has begun. Watch out NCAA!!!!

Here's the fun cookie my Momma bought for the occasion:

And here is my sweet boy decked out just like Dad would be if he were home:Sorry it's blurry it's from my phone... Doesn't Luke look great?! He is adorable in that shirt and did not want to take it off. It's getting all washed up for tomorrow's game! GO TIGERS! I will cover the rest of my fun trip soon! Thanks to my cousin Sam who watched my kiddos on Saturday night! Love you girl!

4 comments:

Steve said...

MIZ!!!!!!

You gotta teach 'em young! So you coming to any games this year?

Go Tigers!

- Steve

Kelly said...

Why you gotta be so mean to all OU fans? We're not all evil bandwagon fans... :( My feelers are hurt...

Anonymous said...

How is it my boy has a Chase Daniel jersey and I don't? Love you guys.

Dad

Belva Jean said...

Glad you had a nice quick trip! Go Mizzou...Unless of course, they are playing OU, then we got to pull out the crimson and cream :)