Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dreams Alike

I have a couple of fun pics to share. Back in August Luke and Kaden started this thing where they wanted to sleep together. Well, I always said no and put them in their own beds. I know, what a mean Mom! When I would come in and check on them before I went to bed (as I do every night!) I would indeed find them together. My first attempt at a pic:
Then with the flash and there they are:
So last night after watching my NetFlix I went in to check on Gabes and Josie Claire. Well Gabriel wasn't in his bed. Now, as some of you know, he sometimes escapes from his room and I find him on the love seat or the floor in the living room. Not last night. He had joined my Josie. My first try to capture it:
You think I would have learned right? Flash time:
I debated leaving them together but his feet are pretty close to her face and he wakes up earlier then Josie and I didn't want that so I moved Gabriel. Goofy kids!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh to be so young and so adorable. These are definatley moments to treasure.

Heidi

Belva Jean said...

What's funny is that you actually post the non-flash pics :)

Love those cute kiddos of yours!

Jesse said...

I figured that if I took the time to take the picture it should make the blog. I knew it would make you laugh Belva Jean! :)

Alisa said...

Too cute! Lucky you to get to peek in on them, if I try to peek at Benjamin it wakes him up!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet! Your kids are adorable.