Sunday, September 21, 2008

Soccer Studs

Yesterday morning was the opening of our soccer game season. My boys are on different teams, Kaden is a Saluki and Luke is a Tiger--that should be easy for me to remember!! They both played at 10 yesterday. It worked out great actually because their fields are right next to each other so I sat on the end, in the middle and had a great view of both. And you really wouldn't know it was a Jesse post if there wasn't WAY TOO MANY pictures for you to love!
Kaden's pre-game chat:
Luke getting his game plan:Yeah, I'll be alternating the boys on purpose, that way you can look at the pics they same way I watched the games. It'll be like you were there! Neat, huh? :)
Kaden running to get that ball:
Luke on his way to score one of his 4 (?) goals (I think anyways, I was watching 2 games....)

This was Kaden's face the entire game, all smiles:Luke ready for a kick:Kaden blocking during a corner kick:Nope, not quite done yet, more pics! Kaden during halftime, he guzzled his water and smiled for a picture for Daddy:Luke's devotional half time:End of the games:Gabriel and Josie were great during the games. They found ways to entertain themselves, Gabes ran up and down a hill and played in Jo's stroller. Josie was happy trying to eat my keys. She was all Mizzou-rah-ed out, as were we all at some point yesterday, and everyone kept calling her a boy...


But she's not. She is my sweet angel girl. My sweet angel that is walking up a storm and now can stand up on her own, without pulling up on anything! I'm so proud of you Josie! So proud of my soccer studs too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite pic is the smile on Kaden's face during the game, I am praying for no rain when I come so I can see them play. A boy? Josie is the sweetest baby girl ever! Luke seems to have a lot of girls on his team, bet he loves that. Love, Grandmom

Kelly said...

I'm so excited that you are learning soccer terms :) And Josie so does NOT look like a boy!! Too cute.