Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Soccer Saturday X 2

Saturday morning the boys had their second soccer game. They both played at 9AM. Kaden scored a goal!!!! But I missed it. Ugh. Between watching both games and keeping an eye on a roving Gabriel and a sweet baby girl, I missed the goal. Hopefully there will be more for me to see! Luke scored 3 goals, but I only saw one. See same reason above. But I was there and I was cheering. I also took some pics for you guys to see. Daddy here are your boys playing hard.
Chasing the ball:
Kicking the ball:

This is how Luke spent much of the game:Yeah, on the ground. He and a couple of boys on the other team were pretty good at taking each other out. The ref called some high kicking penalties against those boys. Tripping stuff as well. It was kinda funny. Luke just jumped up and kept getting into the middle of it all. He played really well. Uncle Thad would be so proud of him.

Josie and Gabriel sat for quite a while on the Raider blanket having snacks and reading books. They're pretty darn cute!

1 comment:

Dan, Kellie & Kiddos said...

Look at Josie's curls! Too cute! How on earth do you keep up with all their games!!??