Monday, December 08, 2008

Boys at the party:

More pics from the Christmas party as promised. Here are my boys participating in the hanger games. Here are the boys (-1) waiting for the Scooby Doo bounce house:
Here is the missing Kaden bouncing:I know, not a good pic but you can make out his Tiger shirt! He had such a good time in there. You could hear Kaden laughing from halfway across the room!
Obstacle course time. First you start on a tricycle going through cones:
Next you toss the balls into a basket and crawl through a tunnel:
And you finish by climbing up and going down the slide. Fun times!
I didn't really plan those pics with each of the boys doing a different part but it turned out kinda cool, huh?! Oh my, they are in birth order too. WOW, I amaze even myself!
Last but not least, here are Kaden and Gabriel fishing. That was definitely the boys favorite part of the party. We fished about 5 times each, brought home LOTS of goodies!

I've got lots of pictures of my Josie...she will be her own post. Her shoes alone deserve that! :)

No comments: