Sunday, December 07, 2008

Congrats!!!!!!

Congratulations Michael Anakin! He passed his final comprehensive exam and is now ready to graduate with his masters! I'm so proud of you sweetie! He got his masters in Air Warfare. (Yeah, like he is ever going to use that---wink, wink---that's his job kids!) Way to go babe! :)

Also, my sis-in-law Belva Jean is graduating with her masters next week!! What an accomplishment! She did it with 2 kids, a house full of her daycare kiddos, and most of it was finished with her hubby in Iraq! Belva, we are all SO proud of you!
You two should be so proud of all you have done. Congrats! Hugs and kisses to you both!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you Michael. I have looked forward to this day for a long time. To think you finished all your coursework while deployed, you are to be commended. Congratulations!!! I love you son!
Mom