Thursday, December 04, 2008

Celebrating

My birthday was wonderful! Thank you all for the cards, gifts, flowers, e-mails, and phone calls! It was much appreciated!!!
My good friends came over to help me decorate my Christmas tree. We had so much fun. The kids chowed down on pizza and we had yummy Chinese food. Love that crab rangoon! Michelle made me a wonderful birthday cake. Thanks Ritz's for sharing my special day with me!
Putting the tree together:
The boys were busy playing super heroes:
The bottom half of my Christmas tree is going to change every hour! Josie Claire will be responsible for keeping it new and fresh. She walks around the tree taking ornaments off and moving them to other places. It's really adorable! Her she is making a collection:"Show Momma what you have":Kaden requested this pic. Pretty cute!My yummy cake that I forgot to take a photo of before I cut into it, oops...

During dinner I had yet another floral arrangement show up, this time with a balloon! Thanks to my bro and sis in-laws in Florida for these gorgeous flowers!

Too bad I have to wait a whole 'nother year to celebrate again.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

How many purple flowers can one girl have? It certainly is wonderful to be loved.
Love,
Mom

Alisa said...

Happy belated birthday!