Tuesday, December 02, 2008

What a happy day!


Happy Birthday to me! I LOVE my birthday! I really do. It's a day for me to celebrate my life--and what a life I have! I am so amazingly blessed it's hard to believe. My husband, my children, my family, my friends. Thank you all for loving me, I love you all dearly!!

I do have more to post about my trip home for Thanksgiving but I will get to it later. I'm going to go enjoy my kiddos and make myself my strawberry cupcakes with chocolate fudge icing! YUM!

2 comments:

Belva Jean said...

Happy Birthday to the birthday girl! Man you are getting old...I mean seriously...You are no longer close to being able to consider yourself in your twenties...you are definitely in your thirties now! Of course, so am I...(sigh)

Becky said...

Happy Birthday!
Feliz Cumpleanos!
Happy day, Jess-
Look out for a package that will probably get to you Wednesday.
Too bad we didn't get to see each other this past weekend...Hope you had a good Turkey Day and have a great birthday! Love you lots!
Becks