Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve post

Hey all! Sorry I haven't been blogging. I'm getting way behind here! We had a wonderful Christmas filled with lots of love and some great presents! (I was given pearls from my hubby, all the way from the Middle East--necklace, earrings, and bracelet! He spoils me, what can I say :)
I'll catch up starting with our Christmas Eve. We had a wonderful dinner together and then opened some special presents from Aunt Jackie and Uncle Thaddeus. They were NEW PJ'S! And the kiddos were in heaven! We can hardly get them to take them off! Here they are showing off their new duds:
We packed up the kids, Luke and Kaden with Grandma and Grandma Short in her new car, and Gabriel and Josie with Mom and Dad, and headed off to a park to look at Christmas lights. It took a little over an hour to go through the park but we all had a great time. Here are some of my favorite pics: We came home and Daddy and the kiddos snuggled on the couch to read 'Twas the Night Before Christmas'. Luke wanted to read and he did a great job, about halfway through Daddy took over. After the book we had to get Santa's stuff ready. Each kiddo picked out a special cookie for Santa and of course we left some carrots for the Reindeer (all on a new Santa plate from Aunt Jackie!). They were placed with care on the hearth.
The kids went to bed great! They were all so excited for Santa to come. It didn't take them but 10 minutes to fall asleep. We woke up to a wonderful Christmas morning!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

What great pictures, I love the new pjs.
Love,
Mom

Jackie said...

How cute are they. Looks like everything fits well. Love you guys.

Grandpa said...

What wonderful pictures! I wish I could have been a fly on the wall!

Uncle Don