Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Waitin' on a jet plane

Hello! I'm back. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. My poor Momma is about ready to throw a tantrum if she doesn't see some grandkid photos soon! Things have been crazy. It seems we have been going nonstop around here. The emotions are running like crazy here for all of us! For those of you who don't already know---MICHAEL COMES HOME ON THURSDAY!!!!! Yes, the deployment is OVER! It's been 127 days, we are ready for him to be back here! The end is very exciting and also very hard. I hardly have any patience for my sweet kiddos and I feel utterly drained! Plus I am getting a cold and am VERY bummed about that. I'm so thankful that his deployment is over, I'm so proud of what he has done for this country, and I am so thankful he is coming home to us safe! The kids and I have been counting down to Daddy's return. Kaden and Gabriel worked on their airport posters today:With a little help from Josie Claire:
My Mom-in-law and Grandma-in-law will be getting here later tonight. That will definitely help keep me sane tomorrow as I await my last day without my honey. We will have a Merry Christmas indeed :)

1 comment:

Belva Jean said...

I love Kaden's cute little tongue stickin out as he works :)

Yeah! Michael's coming home!! I love you guys!