Thursday, March 12, 2009

Backwards Night

Last night we had a 'theme' night for AWANA, it was backwards night. The boys and I got dressed backwards and were ready to go. The kids were SO excited about having their shirts and vests on wrong. Kaden even wore his pj's bass-ackwards last night! Before running out the door I wanted to take a photo of the boys. Afterwards each boy decided it was their turn to take the pic. So here they are.
Kaden's shot:
Josie decided to get in on this during Luke's photo, she was clapping away:
Gabe's turn:
I tried to get a silly shot of all 5 of us but Josie would have NONE of it! So it's just the boys and I:FUN!
Sorry I haven't been blogging. I know my Momma has been anxious for another post. We've been quite sick and busy around here. Last week a bug went through 5 of the 6 of us. Only Josie made it through. Good for her, I hate it when babies are sick :( Michael missed 2 days of work, one to stay with a sick Gabes, K-man, and wife and the other when he was sick. Luke had a random fever that lasted from Wed night until Sat night. Bless his bones. But we are all better this week and roaring to go. It's a good thing too, we've been crazy busy. Michael is gone this week and the kids and I have been going nonstop, they haven't been to bed before 9pm this whole week! That's a HUGE deal when your kids go to bed at 7:30!!! Monday night all 3 had baseball practice, different places of course, we got home at 8:45. On Tuesday, Luke had practice and I had a PTA meeting, we got home at 8:35. I was also elected President of the PTA for next year :) I said elected to sound more important---no one ran against me :) I am so looking forward to it! Last night we had AWANA and didn't get home until 8:40. EEK! Tonight Luke has indoor baseball practice and Gabriel is supposed to have practice as well but seeing that it's freezing raining right now, I doubt his coach will have it. And even if she does, I doubt I will let my 4 year old practice t-ball in 30 degree weather!
Now you are all but caught up, just a couple more things...we leave for DISNEYWORLD on Monday! We are all beyond excited!!! AND my Tigers are on ESPN2 tonight at 8:30. Mizzou-rah, baby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats my little President Elect,
Gabe has quite the eye for taking pictures. You all look so happy.
Love,
Mom

Jeanne said...

jesse! my head is whirling reading about your schedule! wowzah!

glad ya'll are feeling better! Congrats prez elect harmon! I'm proud for you to step forward in a really challenging role!

blessings!