Sunday, March 29, 2009

Thursday at Magic Kingdom!!! (part 1)

I love the Magic Kingdom. Everyone LOVES the Magic Kingdom. It's got Dumbo, Space Mountain, and Buzz Lightyear! It's awesome and we had the best time. The place was completely packed and yet the wait for lines was not too bad at all, in fact some of the best wait times I have ever had!! Just another bonus to our blessed trip!! I actually got teary-eyed walking through there thanking God for such a blessed and wonderful time with my family. He was sure watching out for us!
Dumbo pics:
Winnie the Pooh--a family fav:
We WALKED on to The Haunted Mansion. Luke and Gabriel stopped for this pic:
Luke and I waiting for our train on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. Oh, I LOVE this coaster!!!
Kaden excited about going to the Buzz ride after we finished at Space Mountain:On our way to the ride we saw Buzz himself. Gabriel was beside himself. He LOVES Buzz. Buzz is his 'Mulan'. What a fun time!!!On the ride, we got stopped for a few minutes on the ride so I was able to snap a photo:And the guns still worked while we were stopped so I ended up with my BEST score ever. Here's the proof!!!
And that was while holding Josie mind you! Next we headed over to Pirates and a family favorite was there. Captain Hook and the male Harmons:Luke was wearing a Hook shirt and Hook was thrilled with that! He made a big fuss over him. Fun!!! Josie really liked Hook from afar. She was pointing at him and calling him puppy dog (her term of endearment) but when Mike asked if she wanted to go over to him there was a fast shake of her head "no". Waiting in line for Pirates:I LOVE that picture because we have one with the boys and I from when we went in 2006. We tried to replicate it with our addition of Josie. What great pics these are. We will have to do this every time we are a Magic Kingdom. Here is the 2006 shot:
Isn't it fun to compare the difference in those 2 1/2 years?! What adorable babies I have!!!The boys lined up for a shot and Josie ran herself over there to be in the photo. Adorable!!!!Luke on Aladdin's Magic Carpets after getting soaked at a water stop:Here's most of the fam at Philharmagic---what an incredible show that is!!!! We LOVE it!!
Here we are on Cinderella's Carousel. Josie wasn't a fan, you can tell by the pic:
I had to add this one too because it's too fun with the boys at their different heights, lined up by ages. Cute :)Well there are just too many pics from this day so I will continue tomorrow. We had the best day there. It was incredible. The 'other' Harmons are going to Disney World this week and we wish them as much happiness as we had there! Enjoy you guys!!! Say hi to Mickey for us!!!

1 comment:

Alisa said...

I am just loving these pictures! So much fun!! I think we will have to put Disney World on our list for in a few years - Disneyland Paris is fun & nearby, but not nearly as big! So glad you had such a good trip! :)