Sunday, March 15, 2009

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!

Mizzou won the big 12 Tournament last night! MIZZOU-RAH! And we were there!!! After our strong win against OSU on Friday night I thought to look up tickets for Saturday's game. We were obviously late buying them so ended up at the top of stadium but they were good seats to a GREAT game! We took all the kiddos with us and had an amazing time. We help of pretzels, popcorn, and lemonade the kids were content and did awesome during the game. They clapped, they cheered, they were Mizzou maniacs! It was TOO cute! My Tigers played incredible and we won! We won the Big 12 Tournament for the first time! Yeah, Tigers. Mizzou-rah!!! Here are some fun pics! Tomorrow morning we board our plane to head for DisneyWorld for the week of Spring Break. I probably won't blog while I am there but keep coming back here and celebrate my Tigers victory! M I Z . . .

4 comments:

Belva Jean said...

Looks like a ton of fun! You all looks so cute!

Josie looks adorable as a cheerleader, only thing she needs is some gold and black ribbons on pigtails :)

Becky said...

SO exciting that you actually got to be there... I wish I could have come down for the games. You are definitely bringing your kids up right, in black and gold... Way to go Tigers!!!!! Have a blast at Disneyworld! Take care-

Becks

Kelly said...

So pumped that you guys all got to go see the game, I'm sure there were quite a few whispers of "oh look how cute they all are" are you walked through the stadium. Have fun in Disney!!! I plan on coming to see you next weekend if you're back by then! Love you!!! And yes...I was rooting for your team!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
Hope you had fun in FL.
Aunt LA