Friday, March 27, 2009

Wednesday was Disney Studios

First and foremost---CONGRATS to my Elite 8 TIGERS!!! Woo Hoo! Mizzou-rah!!!! They BEAT Memphis last night against almost everyone's odds. Congrats to Coach Mike Anderson, truly the coach of the year!!!
-------------------------------------------
Back to Disney... There was only one downfall of this trip, Luke's allergies to Florida. Something in that state just does not agree with my poor boys and his eyeballs. His eyes starting itching almost right away. This is not a good sign. That means swelling is just around the corner. And bless his bones, he swelled. I brought some allergy eye drops with us but didn't think to bring Benadryl, but we got some and got those eyes under control. I needed to explain this so when you see this poor boy you don't think 1) that we smacked him or 2) that he was crying the whole time. Luke had a blast! Here are those eyes, prepare yourself:Bless his heart... Onto the park. We went to Disney Studios! I was SO looking forward to it because it has my Aerosmith roller coaster. Last time we were at DisneyWorld I was pregnant with Josie and couldn't ride. Not this time! I rode and I LOVED it! It's so awesome! There are no pics or anything but I know you can imagine my face there :) Joy! Bliss! Elation! Awesome! I love my Steven. After riding Tower of Terror and Aerosmith early in the morning, we did as much as we could---the place was PACKED! There were people everywhere. In fact I ran into one of my best friends from high school---Selene and her family! That was pretty incredible!!
Here are the boys waiting for Playhouse Disney Live :)
I told you those eyes looked bad :( Here is Cheesy Josie with her Momma. The girl was cracking me up!!We had lunch at Toy Story's Pizza Planet. The kids were really excited about that! Kiddos waiting for Daddy and Luke to bring our lunch (about 45 minutes later!):More cheese please!We took the kids to the playground but it was so packed you couldn't walk around, it was insane! We didn't stay long and even the kids were ready to get out of there. We headed for the parade and though Josie slept through it, we got to see most of our Pixar favorites. Kiddos were in heaven!
We saw the Indiana Jones stunt show and rode the Star Wars ride again and again. Kaden rode it this time and LOVED it! Here are our obligatory speeder bike pics. How can you not take pics on this every time you are there?!Kaden took this shot while Daddy was buying Luke a beloved Jedi Mickey lightsabre. He did a great job!
We saw the Little Mermaid show next and I LOVED it! Very fun. She's blurry but here's the beautiful Ariel:
We headed off to wait in line to wait to see Fantasmic, the incredible water/light/pyro/firework show. It started at 8. You can go in and sit down at 7. We got in line at 6:15 and there SERIOUSLY more then 1,000 people ahead of us! Good thing the place is huge! We had great seats and it was awesome. After a hotdog/pretezel/popcorn dinner (yum!!), Daddy went and got some Mickey ice creams. They were hit, if can't you tell:
After the show we rushed over to ride the long awaited Toy Story Mania. It was SO busy all day long and our fastpasses weren't until 9pm. It was SO worth waiting all day for. What a FUN and FASTASTIC ride it is! The decorations are just incredible. Disney/Pixar rocks! Here were are:
Josie wasn't a big fan of the ride but the rest of us loved it! We ended the night LATE but on such a great high! I snapped a shot of the hat on the way out:

The next day was my favorite---Magic Kingdom. And I have an incredible amount of pics. You can look forward to that :)

1 comment:

Belva Jean said...

Poor Luke! Those eyes look very irritated. Glad enjoyed the day at Hollywood Studios! Can't wait for the next installment :)