Monday, March 30, 2009

Magic Kingdom (part 2)

Remember that this is the same day from yesterday, I just had too many fun pics to share... So here we go again. Here is Michael and Gabriel on Goofy's Barnstormer (little kiddo roller coaster). Our kids LOVED this ride. It's all Kaden could talk about for 2 days!!! Here is my fam with Rafiki of Lion King fame!
We went early and got a great spot for the lights parade and the fireworks:
Yeah, right there by the castle! It was incredible! More and more families showed up to stake their claim and the Disney folk brought out some hula hoops. Kaden was pretty good. Check out my kiddos:Jump ropes too. Hilarious! Our kids wanted to be in the middle of everything!
The castle started changing colors so I of course took a picture of the purple one! Oh to live in a purple castle...
We got Mickey ice cream sandwiches this night while waiting. YUM! All the kids LOVED them. Josie and I split one meaning I got a couple of bites of hers!!!During the parade Luke got a special treat. When Captain Hook went by Luke jumped up and pointed at his Hook shirt. The Captain started cheering on the float and made a big deal for Luke. Awesome! I'm sure the video is cool! My picture isn't that great, the camera had a hard time with all the lights but I just wanted to show Hook cheering for Luke.

Thumbs up for the parade:Now it was time for the fireworks, which were unbelievable by-the-way!!!!

What an incredible day! The next day was Animal Kingdom. We had loads of fun just not loads of pictures. I brought the camera, just not the battery...it was still plugged in at the hotel. I was heartbroken! We did take pics with our camcorder and so eventually I will get those on here for you all to see. There is still one more day at Disney, back at Magic Kingdom! :) More photos to come.

No comments: