Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Attack of the Harmon boys

So back to the carnival...it was time to bid on Mrs. Gann to put a pie in her face. This was Luke's wonderful Kindergarten teacher last year and he desperately wanted to "get her" again. The bidding started and we quickly got into a war with another family. Michael looked at me and said "Oh, we are NOT losing this." He let the kids bid and bid. At one point Luke and Kaden were raising each other! It's a good thing that the auction clown (yeah, I know, I feel the same way about clowns) was asking parents if the kids bids were okay. He quickly realized Luke and Kaden were on the same team! Well it went higher and higher and we eventually won! Yay :) Our boys were super excited to get on the stage. I am going to blog all the pics because they are TOO cute!!!I LOVE that picture! I am so disappointed because for some reason the red eye fixer on my computer can't fix these eyes! Maybe if I take it in somewhere they can do it. Oh well, it's still a great picture--clown and all. Mrs. Gan' sent a note and some candy home with Luke from school yesterday. She thanked us for being so generous and said that Luke is still one of her favorite students! He was pretty proud to read that!

No comments: