Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Awesome baseball!

I'm still SO excited! We saw Thad and Jackie on TV last night at the Cardinals-Dodgers game! Jackie got tickets in the 3rd row for Thaddeus and what a game for them to see, Cards won 8-3 :) And they actually got to see hits and everything, awesome. Seeing them on our big TV was quite fun and thanks to our DVR we were able to stop, rewind, and pause, so here they are: Look in the lower left hand corner and Thad is in his red Cardinal shirt and Jackie is sitting next to him in a white shirt and blue hat:Now in this one, taken after Duncan hit his towering home run, Thad is standing up cheering amongst the Dodger fans, I'm sure he was in heaven doing that!!So fun!! Now here's some photos of Kaden and Luke's last t-ball game from Friday night. Luke played second and Kaden played short. It was TOO hilarious, he just ran around in circles. I took a video of it and once I figure out how to put that on the blog I will, it's too funny. This was Josie's first official outing. She was dressed all up in purple (that was MORE then exciting for this Momma). Everyone fussed all over her, Kerrie (the coach's wife) held her the entire game. We had to put the hat on to keep the sun off her head. Josie's first ball game, I kept telling her she has to get used to this, there will be LOTS of baseball in her future.

3 comments:

Belva Jean said...

I saw Thad and Jackie! What fun!

The boys look great with their baseball. I wish we could have seen a game when we were there.

Last but not least...look at Josie! She is changing too fast. Look at those cheeks! Too cute!!

Anonymous said...

I miss my Harmons!!! I'm coming this weekend, gotta bring Mike's birfday present for the OLD MAN!! hehehe...anyhoo, and I have a special little something for you and even Josie as well...I need hugs!!
Kelly

James E. Miller said...

What great photos, Jesse!

The ones of Thad at the Cardinals vs. Dodger game are pretty cool. How did you get those screenshots on the blog?

Does Thad live in LA?