Friday, May 25, 2007

Everyone needs a Downer

A Heidi Downer that is! She is one of my closet friends ever! God certainly blessed my life by having our paths cross. I thank God for her, her friendship, her leadership, her heart, and listening ear. We have a deep connection and even though she is over in Germany now, she and I are just as close. Heidi always knows just when to call. She calls when I am having rough day or when a problem arises or just when I am missing her. I can always count on Heidi, she is always there for me and she is SO incredibly thoughtful. I just received my Mother's Day package in the mail. Look what fun things Heidi sent me, even presents for the kids:
I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you Heidi for all that you have done for me, how you opened your life and your heart to my family! We love you so!
I also wanted to show everyone how cute my Josie looks today. Luke was the only other bambino to wear this outfit. She is such a sweet girl. How blessed I am!

No comments: