Wednesday, May 30, 2007

8 weeks of JOY

That's right my Josie is 8 weeks today! I cannot believe it. She has already changed so much. And she is growing like a weed, half of her footed pj's don't fit and today I found that a couple of her onesies barely snap! Josie's got her 2 month appointment next week, I am curious to see how much she has grown. Why does the time with newborns go so quickly :(On a more positive note, if Josie is growing up so fast then that means Michael's time away from us will go fast too, right?? Right?? (back me up on this people)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to give Josie a big hug, as a matter of fact you better hold her lots because you're not going to get much chance when you're here. I think I'll take her to work with me.
Love,
Mom

Belva Jean said...

She's gets more gorgeous by the day :) She's going to be huge the next time I see her :( Lots of hugs and kisses from me too.

I think the time will go by quicker than you think...before you know it he'll be home.

Becky said...

I can't believe it's been eight weeks already... She is as cute as can be. She's changed alot since I've been there... Wow.
Can't wait until July.

Time will fly. I don't know what happened to May... I missed it ;)
Take care and love,
Miss "Backy"

Anonymous said...

8 weeks???? Wow, how all of our lives have changed in that time. Big hugs from me..and Michael will be back in a jiff!!!
Love, Kelly