Wednesday, May 02, 2007

What do you think?

Here are all my babies first photos. Thought it would be fun to see who Josie looks like. I am curious to see what you guys think, let me know! (and yes they are in birth order)
Luke---Kaden
Gabriel--Josie



I am going to do this again with some of my own pictures because the hospital ones are taken when they are so little. But for right now these will do. What cute babies I have :)
(no, not biased at all...)
In case you are wondering what I think--I think she definitely looks like one of her brothers, I'll tell you in my next post, but it is pretty obvious!

5 comments:

Becky said...

She looks just like Kaden, omg.
Wow they are cute kids.
I love the photo from the post the other day-- all the cousins. They will treasure those photos when they grow up.
(And congrats to Thad and Jackie. They are a cute couple. )
See you all soon.
Aunt Becks

Anonymous said...

She looks just like Luke Thomas did when he was born. All your babies are beautiful. They all look like themselves, but they also have many features that look like each other.

Anonymous said...

My vote is for Luke Thomas, but she does have the super cute chubby cheeks of Kaden Man.
Kelly

Anonymous said...

Well, I think she gorgeous, I am voting for Luke Thomas if you put a couple of pounds on him. The mouth made me choose Luke over Kaden. Gabriel is his own man for sure. Love, Grandmom

Alisa said...

I vote for Luke!