Friday, May 18, 2007

Happy 30th Daddy :)

Happy Happy Birthday dear Daddy! Michael turned the BIG 3-0 today! We had a great day, he did not have to go to work and we spent an absolutely gorgeous day at the Zoo. The kiddos did amazing and we had such fun. The highlight of my day was getting to see the Grizzlies play. They at first were fighting on the ground and then ended up fighting in their pool. It was amazing to watch, we couldn't actually tell if they were playing or not. It was cool to watch, got some good video of it too. Michael, Luke, and Kaden peddled in a paddle boat on the lake. They had a blast, Luke really liked that. Then we played at the park, Kaden's and Gabriel's favorite part I think. We all rode the carousel, and yes, even Josie! She loved watching the gears at the top go around. We had a great day.









Came home from the zoo, let the boys rest a bit, and then it was present and cake time. Yep, there were 30 presents there and very exciting things like toothpaste, gum, Kleenex, and Q-tips. Don't ever say this wife doesn't spoil her hubby ;) There were also some t-shirts and iPOD accessories too. Remember that Michael's HUU-MONGO TV was his actual b-day present (see the January post). The cake was quite yummy, chocolate with some chocolate!!

And NO trip to the zoo would be complete without the obligatory hyena picture for my Momma! Love you so much Grandmom! :) :) :) Ha Ha!

4 comments:

Belva Jean said...

Happy Birthday Michael!!! You are getting sooooo old!!! Looks like a wonderful day and I'm glad you all got to see the bears come out to play. I love that new section of the zoo! Happy Birthday again! We love you!

connie said...

Welcome to the 30 club Michael!! Hope you had a good bday. I am jealous, I want q-tips for my birthday. haha, just kidding. Happy Birthday!

Becky said...

Sounds like you had a great day.
Congrats on the big 3-0! Hope you all have a good weekend. It was so good to spend time with you all this past weekend. Keep posting pics of those cute kiddos.
Love, Miss "Backy"

Hey Jess- I'd love some q-tips for my b-day also...;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to my baby boy. It doesn't seem possible that you are 30 years old. I guess you have to be that old to have four kids. That makes sense. It was great you were able to spend the day with your family and go to the zoo. I know you love to take the kids and Jess there. I love you. Happy Birthday son.