Thursday, July 05, 2007

Our 4th Celebration

We had SO much fun yesterday! We all went over to my Aunt Deb's house for a wonderful BBQ! We also had Luke and Brittyne's (my cousin) birthday party. (I will cover the birthday celebration later!) The boys played outside almost all afternoon and evening. We stayed late to go to the fireworks at 9:45. The boys LOVED them. Josie was a big hit, most of the family had not met her yet. She was an angel of course and she looked SO adorable. It's so fun to have a girl.


Missed having my honey there with us. It is an odd feeling celebrating the 4th of July, the independence of our country while your spouse is away fighting for everything that makes our country great. I am honored to be a military wife, I am heartbroken that he is away at war, I am sad and frustrated we are still fighting, I am proud of all our troops. I had lots of different emotions watching the fireworks. I am so thankful that I am an American and would not want to be anywhere else. God please bless our country, our leaders, our troops, and all of us as we continue our fight.

No comments: