Thursday, July 19, 2007

We were the world

So here I thought I was getting all nice and caught up, blogging many things at a time so I would be back to the present, and the it happened. I got sick. I got really sick, I have strep throat! I spent Friday at the ER got my penicillin shot (right in the hiney and it is still a little sore by-the-way) and now I am better. I would like to extend a thank you to everyone who helped watch my kiddos so that I could rest and recover: Momma, Aunt LeeAnn, Uncle Todd, Samantha, and my Granny!! Don't know what I would have done without you guys.
On an illness side note, I had to take Gabriel into a med clinic yesterday because he has greenish slime coming from his right ear. He has an ear infection but NO symptoms other then that slime which is already starting to go away----thank goodness. There is no fever, no cold, no pain, no nothing. Hopefully his amoxicillin will take care of that infection for my little man.
Okay so today's catch-up covers when Becky and I took the kiddos to a children's museum. We had lots of fun, it was a very hands-on place which was wonderful for the boys. You visit different places around the world and learn what the people eat, how they live, what they wear, etc. First you go through the Philippines, then China, Senegal, and you end up in Mexico. And now here comes the onslaught of photos :)
Climbing the rock/underwater wall in the Philippines:
Playing instruments on stage in China:

Fishing in Senegal:


More from Senegal:

Making tortillas in Mexico:


My 3 caballeros and my angel girl (who did indeed sleep all over the world):

1 comment:

connie said...

HEY Jesse!!! That looks like lots of fun. Hope you all get to feeling better. No trip to Japan in there?