Friday, September 28, 2007

DisneyMania

Alrighty, now Josie and Gabriel's room is done. We think it looks great. We used 4 different borders in there, 2 girlie ones and 2 boy ones; Princesses, Tinkerbell, Buzz Lightyear, and Nemo! We also have a Nemo valance and all my Disney movie lithographs all on top of the Disney Sonic Green paint that Michael and Kelly so masterfully did back in December. It looks cool. So now that Josie's room is ready, do you think it's time I put her in there? She is sleeping in the pack 'n play by my bed still. I just wasn't ready to give her up yet. Can you really blame me???
Gabriel is so into Buzz right now, when we put up that border he was so excited. He calls him "Buh by-year", it's the most adorable thing you have ever heard! Michael has him say it over and over again.
Know why I get to put up Princesses and Tinkerbell??? Because I HAVE A GIRL! (I am still not over it!) This is what Josie was supposed to wear to church last weekend until she decided to spit up all over it. The outfit is from Grandmom and WAY TOO CUTE!!!

And here's Daddy's girl all decked out in her big brothers' Raider gear: (yes Thad, she is still cute even wearing that!)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Girls can still wear athletic stuff..Jesse...you can't keep your GIRL (I'm glad I finally get to say that too)..in pink forever :) Miss you guys. Love you!!

connie said...

Looks great, I remember when you were trying to get all of those lithos framed! I cant wait to decorate a "real" house.