Saturday, September 15, 2007

Second SeaWorld

More photos for you! It was so hard for me to narrow our pics down to just these I've blogged!!! Enjoy!
Here we are at the Shamu show. Mike and the boys went and sat in the splash zone, Josie and I did not. We sat across from them and so I was able to watch them throughout the show, they were so cute! At the beginning they have a very inspirational message to the armed forces and then they ask for all military and their families to stand for recognition. If you look towards the bottom of the photo, there is Michael standing up in a blue shirt. What a proud moment, to see him standing there and having the people all cheer for him. It was COOL! Right above Shamu's tale you can see Mike and the 3 boys. (Kaden with his fingers in his ears, too loud for him I guess)


We went to the aquarium and everyone loved it there. Daddy loves those sharks!!




Here's Mom teaching the boys about poison frogs (yeah, at the aquarium) and for my Mom--we couldn't take a picture of a hyena for you because there wasn't one, but Mike did take a shot of the eels for you because he knows how much you LOVE them! :)



Dory!! And Chum!!! KADEN was thrilled!

In the center of SeaWorld they have a kiddo area with rides, a huge playpark, and a mini-water park. Someone was thinking! It is awesome. The boys had such fun there, I cannot even tell you!!!

Where's the Harmons? All 4 boys are in this shot, can you find them??

I guess I will make our SeaWorld into 3 posts, because this one is getting long too! MORE photos to come, if you can believe that!!!

No comments: