Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Pulled

Okay, now that I have FULLY covered the San Antonio trip (note the last 4 posts) I now need to do some catch up. Here goes a quick one. On the day that Michael came home, Sept 4th, Luke had to get one of his front teeth pulled. Yep, poor guy. While playing catch in St. Louis with my cousin, Luke took a baseball in the face and his tooth subsequently died. It turned gray (kinda gross actually), you might have noticed in the pics. He did an AMAZING job at the dentist. I didn't tell him they were going to pull his tooth (they advised me not too as did my Mom-in-law) and they didn't even tell him. They hooked him up to laughing gas right when we got there, gave him a couple of shots of Novocaine, which made him cry bless his heart, and the dentist came in and pulled it out in about 2 seconds. It was over quickly and Luke did great! I was so proud of him. It bled a little and he didn't like that too much, but got over it all quickly as we went to play with friends and then pick up Daddy. So here are his before and after photos. Luke was able to choose 3 things from the dentist's toy basket and went with these rings. Bling bling baby!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

What a brave little guy..and that dentist must have been freaking awesome!!! Dr. Haffner is generally pretty good with kiddos. Glad my rec didn't turn bad :)