Monday, September 17, 2007

SeaWorld, again!

I promise that these are the last installments of our SeaWorld photos. I have so many other things to blog about, some adorable pictures to share that don't involve any marine life or even water!
To sum things up: we visited the dolphins in their pool, that was so much fun to watch them swim right by you!! (that's Luke in the pic)
The boys waiting for the sea lion show to start:Kaden-man was sitting with me before the show and was pretty tuckered by this point, note the yawn!

After the show we went back and feed the sea lions in their pool. The 3 boys and I each had a turn, pretty fun!
At the play park. This is the only place I could get pics without climbing up with them and that's why they are all basically the same.


Riding some of the kiddo rides, very cute, very fun. (Kaden wasn't really upset, he was tired, this photo of him is too adorable!)
My sweet baby girl was an angel the WHOLE day!
Bye bye SeaWorld, thank you Anheuser-Busch, we will see you next year :)

We had such a fun-filled day, Gabriel barely made it out of the parking lot!

1 comment:

Belva Jean said...

Maybe that could be a vacation we could do together. Glad you guys enjoyed it. We love it! Logan would love to go with Luke on the Texas Splashdown! I want to ride with them :)