Friday, September 14, 2007

Sweet SeaWorld

Here are some SeaWorld pics---finally!!! I know it has taken awhile, but here they are. We had the best day there. Like I said before Anheuser-Busch gives away free tickets to one of their parks once a year for military families. Awesome. We got there before it opened and got out tickets, while waiting for the park to open the boys had their photo taken with Shamu, adorable!!!
We headed off to do some rides. We rode the kiddo roller coaster first, the boys had a good time. That ended up being their favorite part of the day, we went back to it!
After that Mike and I rode the "big" roller coasters to get those out of the way! They were awesome!!!! We had a blast. I love my coasters!!! We hardly waited at all, less then 5 minutes for both! I guess no one else headed right over there when the park opened. Silly people! The lone head in the front car of the coaster is Michael. And the second pic is just of the coaster, neither of us are on that one, great photo though.
We let the kiddos play at the arcade because they did such an excellent job waiting for Mom and Dad to get done with our rides. They had a blast here too, wanted to do everything, too bad it all cost so much!



We visited the penguins. (BIG hit of course, Kelly!!)
We rode the log flume, Kaden-man was not a big fan but Luke LOVED it! He and Michael rode the big splash boat thing that all the parks have now, they LOVED that too! Here are the boys by the ride sign, very cute:Mike and Luke are sitting in the front row, our right. Good photography I think :)
Kaden, Luke, and I had our pic taken with a Clydesdale named Diamond---kinda a girlie name for a boy huh?? (but I'm not gonna tell him that!!!) Those horses are gorgeous and just HUGE!!!
Josie was actually with us and she was just perfect! (like I had to type that, you all already assumed that I am sure) This is what she did most of the day:
There are SO many more fun pics to share so I will post them soon. We obviously had quite a full day.

No comments: