Wednesday, September 05, 2007

REUNION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's home! He's home! Daddy is back. Michael is back! I cannot tell you how excited I am. Yesterday was the big day. I met my friend Michelle in the morning and we spent the day together waiting for our hubbies to return. We took the kiddos, she has 2 boys, over to Burger King to play at the park so we could waste time. We were supposed to go to the squadron between 1 and 1:30 to take a bus out to the flightline and pick up our guys. The day went relatively quickly, I am so glad that I had Michelle to keep me company!!! When we were getting off the bus the guys were already walking towards us from the plane. It was an incredible feeling knowing that in a couple of seconds we would finally be with Daddy again! I saw him first, pointed him out to the kiddos and they took off running. It was AWESOME!!!
On the bus:
On the flightline:
Family picture:

Thank you God for watching over Michael while he was gone and for bringing him home safe to us! Please continue to pray for all the thousands and thousands of separated military families! GOD BLESS THE USA!!!!!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

YEAH!!! I'm so thankful to have Michael back and my favorite Harmon family back together!!! Thank you for serving our country - love you!!!!!

Oh, and congrats Luke at the dentist (where are THOSE pictures??)..I'm just kidding, I know their coming...

Glad to have you back!! Michael's hair is so long!!

Jeanne said...

Oh Jesse!! How wonderful. Your reunion brought tears to my eyes! Thank you Father God that Micheal is home and together with his family!

God bless our troops!

Alisa said...

Glad he made it back safely. What a gorgeous family you all make! :)

Anonymous said...

Tried to call yesterday. Dialed the wrong number and wished some other person an exuberant, "Welcome home!" Oh, well, welcome home, Micheal! Loved seeing your smiling face in the same picture with your family!
Love,
Aunt LeeAnn

connie said...

YEAH!!! I am so glad that you are all back together again!