Sunday, January 13, 2008

Christmas afternoon

So we headed over to Aunt Deb's for the rest of Christmas with the whole fam. We had a wonderful time of course. Jackie was initiated into the family with the hours-long opening of the presents. Yes folks, we go one at a time so everyone can enjoy. It's awesome! First we let the kiddos go so they could go and play:
An awesome gift for Josie Claire from her Great Granny---for those of you who don't remember, Josie was Granny's Mom name. This is really a gift for me I think. Isn't it beautiful?!
Mel and Mom enjoying some wonderful presents!

Here are some of my favorite pics from Christmas. This is Jackie's "I just got the sheets I registered for" look:
And here is the "it's my dishes" look:Great pics, huh? Josie looks as if she is practicing her can-can for the Rockettes. Somehow I don't think she will be tall enough!Though it seems as if I have covered all our Christmas break, there is still so much more to come! Another day...

2 comments:

Dan, Kellie & Kiddos said...

Josie is so precious! I love her outfit! I absolutely love the quilt - it IS beautiful!

Alisa said...

What great Christmas pictures! And one at a time is the way to go, makes Christmas last so much longer!