Tuesday, January 15, 2008

More of the holidays

After our busy beautiful Christmas it was nice to get to settle down. On Wednesday Josie and I kidnapped Jackie and took her to lunch out with two of my best college friends Becky and Niki. We had a great time even though they forgot to bring Jackie's sandwich, but other then that lunch was awesome. We did a little bit of shopping with the crowds. I got to see the plates Jackie and Thad are registered for. It was a great time with my new sis-in-law. Thanks for going with me Jackie! We went into Babies-R-Us and Aunt Jackie bought some SWEET shoes for her niece, just in Jackie style--see:
On Thursday, Mom's day off, Jackie, Thad, Mom, Josie, and I headed over to David's Bridal to do some bridesmaid dress shopping! Aunt Deb met us there and the next 2 1/2 hours flew by! Well, maybe not for Thaddeus... It was so wonderful. We all went to lunch and had a good time laughing! Thanks for letting us be a part of that Jackie, we all loved it!
One night Aunt Jackie ASKED to give the boys a bath...they had a good time.
Look at these sweet faces:
Seems like a long week Thad and Jackie spent in St. Louis, but there is more to come. Pancake puffs and a surprise wedding shower! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have to have that pic of Jackie and Josie. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh my.. you are so fun! I love that you document everything. I miss it all! I should just post on our blog to go and read yours. Love you! -J