Sunday, January 20, 2008

One, Two,

THREE!!!
Today our Gabriel Todd is 3 years old! Oh, my sweet boy, I cannot believe that you are 3 already. You are the cutest thing and you know it too, don't you?! Thank you for bringing such joy and happiness into our lives.
Jan 20th, 2005: we had a houseful waiting for this baby. Mike's Mom and Grandma were there and my Mom as well. I went into labor on the way to the hospital for my induction. I had an epidural that actually worked and it was by far the easiest of my 4 deliveries! It took less then 2 hours from when we got to the hospital until he was born. Both Grandma's and Daddy were in the room to greet him and what a gorgeous baby he was! At the beginning of my pregnancy there was a chance I was going to lose him. But through God's blessing we have our angel Gabriel. We could not love you any more then we do! Happy Birthday!
Birth Day--Panama City, FL:
1st Birthday--Panama City, FL:

2nd Birthday--Oklahoma City, OK:

Yesterday, dancing it up at Luke's basketball game (until he saw me filming him of course!):

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday sweet Gabriel! I'm so glad we got to see you in December. You know how to make everyone smile :) Love you buddy.