Friday, January 11, 2008

Christmas morn

We woke up Christmas morning pretty early considering how late the kiddos were up the night before. Gabriel was the first to figure out that Santa had gotten all his goodies. He kept saying "What happened?!" Adorable.
Grandmom's tree (that she brought in and set up all by herself)--it was gorgeous!!!Josie enjoyed her presents, as did the boys of course. Thanks to Santa, Grandmom, and Aunt Jackie and Uncle Thaddeus for all the cool presents. They are a hit!!!

Jackie and Thad got a special present from Michael that he bought in the Middle East. It's a blessing for a new house. Very cool and I think they liked it very much!I bought my angel girl a Momma and baby tiger. Fitting, huh? MIZZOU-RAH :)We all got dressed and ready to go over to Aunt Deb and Uncle Don's to join everyone else in the fam for a Merry Christmas continued!!! This is Josie's outfit special from her Daddy:

Seriously, could she be ANY cuter?! I think not.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Could that Christmas outfit BE any more adorable???? I need Harmon Hugs...think I may come up soon!!!