Thursday, October 02, 2008

Can You Spell Hippo?

Happy October everyone!! I have a couple of leftover Septembers to share with you. I bought the boys Hungry, Hungry Hippos one Saturday. They have been asking for it for quite a long time. It was on sale so I decided to buy it. There were thrilled!

They are doing well with the game though those little white balls are hard to keep track of. No matter what I do we are always missing some. (I've put the game high and out of reach only to have little boys climb and climb up to knock it down...stinky boys) I have a video of a rousing game. Now, WARNING----this video is loud and kind of annoying. No, not my children, the game itself. So you might want to check your speakers before you watch.

And for all my teachers out there---Momma, Aunt Belva, Aunt Jackie---I wanted to show you one of Luke's spelling tests. I think that he is doing so well. I was very impressed with his writing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what an exciting game. I remember receiving the Hippo Game for my 8th birthday and how much fun I had then. I always had to be the pink hippo of course. Tell Luke I am proud of his test and that you and the family can "pop" over to Germany any time.

Love ya, Heidi

Alisa said...

Frederic and I were JUST talking about that game last night, I kid you not - and saying how we were not going to buy it for our kids and we must have driven our parents crazy with it! :)