Friday, November 07, 2008

Down for the count

On Wednesday night we had some pretty major thunder/lightning/hail storms. Check out what I saw when I let Flash out for the night:Yeah, okay so it's kinda hard to see in the dark BUT I could see a house when I was supposed to see a fence!
That kinda sucks, huh? It's almost the entire length of my back fence! UGH!! I was hoping my neighbors would come over yesterday (simply so I wouldn't have to drag all my kiddos over there...). They didn't so I stopped by there today. The man I spoke with was very nice and seemed not to know what we should do to handle it. I told him that I know a guy that helped me with another part of my fence and maybe he could help fix this part. I left him my phone number and he said he'll call. In the meantime I will go outside with Flash to make sure she stays on the right side of the open yard! Always something huh?

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Yikes... that's incredible.

Alisa said...

Uh oh! I hope you can get it fixed soon!