Friday, November 14, 2008

Soccer Celebration!

Oh my! How many times can I complain about my camera. What the heck am I doing wrong? I just don't get it! Outside photos (with the exception of some on Halloween) are almost always gorgeous but inside pics are hard for me to take, ESPECIALLY those inside my church. I'm frustrated and sorry I have to share such yucky photos! Onto the program...we watched a husband/wife illusionist team. My favorite part was when they made their dog appear on stage! Kaden liked their version of sawing someone in half and Luke liked when they made it snow at the end. Pretty cool. So here are my mostly stinky photos of our fun time:
The boys sat with their teams:
After a welcome from the head of our church recreation program, all the kids' names were called by team and they stood and we clapped.
Kaden's Salukis:
Luke's Tigers:
Gabriel and Josie entertained themselves with books for quite a while: Then Josie got super excited about ALL the clapping. Isn't she just the cutest?! Gabriel was very proud of his Buzz Lightyear jersey and wanted a special picture taken for Daddy. And so here it is:
Yeah, he's pretty darn cute too! One last shot for Dad. The boys received bags for playing with Upward, they are very excited to use them for their clothes on our Thanksgiving trip home to STL. So boys, smile for Daddy! Note Gabe made his same silly face. What a goof! :)

Another sports season down, just about 50-60 to go :)

1 comment:

Belva Jean said...

Fun! What a large group they have there. Glad they enjoyed the season and now you get a bit of a break :)