Monday, November 17, 2008

From the Coaches

Some of the soccer parents and coaches got together to get some team pics of our kiddos. Thought I would share my boys.
Yes, it was cold that day! Poor Kaden had a hard time with the bright sunshine!

He did much better with his individual photo:Upward Basketball starts in January. They are taking the enrollments now. We'll ask Luke's ortho doc on Wednesday if he can play. I'm hoping the answer is yes. We go Wednesday morning to the hospital again. They are going to cut off Luke's cast, x-ray him once again, and then hopefully send us home! Hopefully the cast gets to stay off! We are welcome to any prayers! :)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Cutie patooties they are!! And I can't help it, I see Kaden's pic and I scream out..."Willlllllsooooooonnnnnnn" - Castaway hehe